THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® REVIEW 11TH Edition
Real Questions - Real Answers - Real Experience
The only book on the market written by the creators of the GMAT® exam.
With real GMAT® questions from previous GMAT® exams, this new edition contains more than 800 multiple-choice questions, plus a brand-new diagnostic section to help you pinpoint your skill level so you can focus your test preparation.
- More than 800 practice questions with answers and detailed explanations
- New grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT® Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested on the GMAT® Quantitative section
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Insights into the GMAT® exam that debunk test-taking myths
- Real questions from past GMAT® tests
- NEW diagnostic section helps you assess where to focus your test-prep efforts
- NEW organization of questions in order of difficulty saves study time
The only study guide with 800 real GMAT® questions —and their answers— by the creators of the test.
Also available - The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review and The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review. Visit www.blackwellpublishing.com/gmat for details.
Please note, this book is only available through Blackwell Publishing for orders outside the USA. If you reside in the US and want to order this book, please visit www.mba.com. Canadian customers should order through our US office at 800-216-2522 or fax orders to 802-864-7626.
GMAC®, GMAT®, GMAT CAT®, Graduate Management Admission Council® and Graduate Management Admission Test®, are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®).