Prepare for CompTIA's newly updated Project+ certification exam
CompTIA is offering the first major update to its Project+ certification in six years, and this in-depth study guide from project management industry experts Kim and William Heldman is the perfect preparation for the new exam. You'll find complete coverage of all exam objectives, including key topics such as project planning, execution, delivery, closure, and others.
- CompTIA's Project+ is the foundation-level professional exam in the complex world of project management; certified project managers often choose to go on and obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP®) certifications as well
- Provides complete coverage of all exam objectives for CompTIA's first update to the Project+ exam in six years
- Covers project planning, execution, delivery, change, control, communication, and closure
- Demonstrates and reinforces exam preparation with practical examples and real-word scenarios
- Includes a CD with Sybex test engine, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a PDF of the book
Approach the new Project+ exam with confidence with this in-depth study guide!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
(PMP and Project Management Professional are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.)